The Damned Things new video

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
This song rules. Catchy as hell, and the video is funny too.

Last edited by a moderator:
^According to the wiki article, in nine days. Great video, by the way. It was directed by Brendon Small, no wonder it's awesome. I think I might be giving it a good listen when I can get my hands on it.

e: Scott is shaving apparently, is the last we'll see of it? ;_;

Video---Hilarious:heh:

Song---Terrible.:puke:

This is one band that I can definetly hear John Bush singing for and it would actually improve it because that guy is bad.:puke:

By the way, does Scott have to bring Poker into everything he does?:heh:

My god.... are some of you people ever going to get past the "Joey would sound better on this...." or "Wish Bush sang that" crap???

This band has nothing to do with Anthrax's revolving door of singers FFS!!!!

Take it or leave it for what it is.

Video---Hilarious:heh:

Song---Terrible.:puke:

This is one band that I can definetly hear John Bush singing for and it would actually improve it because that guy is bad.:puke:

By the way, does Scott have to bring Poker into everything he does?:heh:

Listen to Armored Saint or the Bushthrax years to get your kicks.
So what ..Scott likes poker...who gives a fuck??? Oh, and my avatar is for you lol!

I don't know that I'd say it rules, but it isn't bad. The video is pretty cool. I love the part where Scott accidentally rocks the old lady. I'll probably end up getting it, if only out of curiosity.

Cool video, reminds me of the ones I was growing up with, The Wild And The Young by Quiet Riot and Prime Mover by Zodiac Mindwarp.

The drummer looks like he sucks ass though.

Sounds great. I can definitely hear John Bush singing this one.

LMAO. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Now John Bush should be singing in bands that he doesn't even belong in? Do you Bushthrax people think John Bush should sing in every band. Talk about being pussy whipped on a man. Give me a fuckin break.

LMAO. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Now John Bush should be singing in bands that he doesn't even belong in? Do you Bushthrax people think John Bush should sing in every band. Talk about being pussy whipped on a man. Give me a fuckin break.

Easy penis breath. I am making a stylistic comparison. The same type of comparison people make when they hear a journey song and think of Joey...one break coming up !!!

Video is great. The song is okay but.....almost sounds kinds emo or something. Maybe not emo, but in the Alexisonfire kinda vein.
...almost.

The style they want to go for is basic hard rock, which I am all for. But yeah, I have to agree with you there. They aren't bad, though. I might give the new album a listen out of curiosity.

Sounds like a classic (even generic) rock to me.

I think the song, the name of the band, and the video are lame as fuck. Then you tell me there is some dude from one of the gayest emo fag bands of all time in it, makes me want to vomit. What the fuck. If Scott is going to fuck around in a side project I wish it would be with SOD and not this pussy shit