The Damned Things new video

I think the song, the name of the band, and the video are lame as fuck. Then you tell me there is some dude from one of the gayest emo fag bands of all time in it, makes me want to vomit. What the fuck. If Scott is going to fuck around in a side project I wish it would be with SOD and not this pussy shit
Now in Scott's mind, Anthrax is the side project.

I bought the album it's pretty good, nothing too dynamic but I enjoy it. Plus it was only $9.99 at Best Buy, it was labeled $7.99 but rang up $9.99, I didn't bitch though because I'm not a housewife.

That video is fucking hilarious. The song's not that great, a bit too poppy for my tastes, but it sounds pretty good anyway, and I like some of the other songs on the album.

Jesus was this album hard to find. I wanted to actually go out and buy it to give them some money since they're a new band. And I couldn't find it anywhere at first. Actually, Target was the only place I found that stocked it. Got a discount on it thanks to my mom working there too. 8) I think it's pretty good. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I hope to hear more from them later on.