The Darkness are a bunch of shits!

Eagle said:
throat, the front part of the neck, containing the gullet and windpipe; the gullet, the pharynx, the windpipe, the larynx.

Looks like we're both right.

The Gullet is the Oesophogus
Wind-pipe is the trachea
The pharynx lies behind the nose (naso pharynx), Mouth (Oro Pharynx), and at the Larynx (Laryngo parynx)
All extend to the Eppiglotis which acts as a trapdoor dividing the Trachea from the oesophagus. It shuts when swallowing and opens when respirating.
Both right m8.

The Darkness have reschedualed the gig for December. I'm going to go along and give them another chance. I'm interested in what they will have to say to the audience about the cancellation.
Also, the Darkness are the clean side of rock, but that doesn't matter. I don't think any particular genre is universally better than another (I'm leaving out manufactured pop here- EVERYTHING is better than that, even jazz!). Metal is my favourite, but that doesn't mean I only allow myself to like metal. Sure, ACDC have done it all before, but if you're going to copy someone then ACDC are a fucking good template!There's only one band better as a template- MAIDEN!!!!! :hotjump: So there you go. :p

What I was attempting to say is the 'general' public has been blind to real music and I consider metal/rock to be real music. So now they hail The Darkness or any band that has a guitar as some demi-god.
There are squllions of good rock bands out there waiting to be discovered if only the media would give them a chance. If radio 1 played metal and declared it as the latest trend then it would be popular. But I think that maybe would be a bad idea.

Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution.

I listen to all types of music at least once but I'm a die hard metal fan and have been for over 25 years.(read old git but still got my hair) :tickled:

Keep rockin' and hey... be careful out there! :cool: