The Darkness ?

Lenore

human wrecking ball
Jul 25, 2002
France [ Lille ]
Hello there

I was just wondering what do you guys think of The Darkness?
Know them by name for a few weeks from friends in the uk, but i really listened to the music a few days ago.
Some stuff are boring, but they got this single called "i believe in a thing called love" which is dead cool, and the video kicks ass.

So what do u reckon? i think if its taken as a big joke it's really enjoyable.

The Darkness suck ass. as far as popular rock music goes, The White Stripes and Electric Six are pretty good..

pistol_pete said:
the darkness are alright, its only a bit of fun... you need something uplifting after hours of anathema, antimatter and my dying bride
hehe yeah, sillie music like darkness does ( and they do it pretty good i guess) cant do any harm :loco:

the thing is that it's all the same once again. i mean the riffs are totaly ac/dc. and the funny thing is that kids listen to the darkness and then you put higway to hell or back in black on and they ask "what's this?" same with punk. they love this blink 184387643895798672 band but have no clue about the ramones or bad religion. anyways...

Cenk said:
The Darkness suck ass. as far as popular rock music goes, The White Stripes and Electric Six are pretty good..
hey so i gather you like :hotjump: fire on the dance floor :hotjump: they make me laugh me tits off :D

sol83 said:
the thing is that it's all the same once again. i mean the riffs are totaly ac/dc. and the funny thing is that kids listen to the darkness and then you put higway to hell or back in black on and they ask "what's this?" same with punk. they love this blink 184387643895798672 band but have no clue about the ramones or bad religion. anyways...

yeah it was better back in the 70s when you were 20 wasnt it? :lol:

Susie said:
hey so i gather you like :hotjump: fire on the dance floor :hotjump: they make me laugh me tits off :D
lets start a war..start a nuclear war..at the gay bar gay bar gay bar :loco: