The Darkness

You can't move over here without hearing about The Darkness! They are the biggest thing at the moment since sliced bread!

They are the sort of band that you either love or hate. I like them, but then I was into them before they became 'famous'.

There music is rock pop, Queen meets AC/DC type thing. They are a fun band, and definitely not to be taken seriously at all!

I do believe that they are playing in the States today as it goes!

Much thanks friend Pax for the info, sounds like something I would like to see if they ever come this way.

Again thanks

Paxoman said:
You can't move over here without hearing about The Darkness! They are the biggest thing at the moment since sliced bread!

They are the sort of band that you either love or hate. I like them, but then I was into them before they became 'famous'.

There music is rock pop, Queen meets AC/DC type thing. They are a fun band, and definitely not to be taken seriously at all!

I do believe that they are playing in the States today as it goes!

There has been a thread about The Darkness on here before Rick, which has people's opinions of their music, etc, that will give you some idea :) I personally really like 'em, they make me smile :)