Hollow Men

RicknRoll

Sep 11, 2002
Seattle WA USA
Visit site
Hi all this unrelated but I'm wondering if anybody on this board can tell something about a television show called the hollow men? I see it here on a tv channel called comedy central all the players sound like they are from England or are of english ethnicity it's total too funny just wondering what if anybody can tell me something about it

RicknRoll said:
Hi all this unrelated but I'm wondering if anybody on this board can tell something about a television show called the hollow men? I see it here on a tv channel called comedy central all the players sound like they are from England or are of english ethnicity it's total too funny just wondering what if anybody can tell me something about it

After doing an extensive (30 second) net search, i found there website! I have never seen or heard of this programme before, but if you click on the link below you can see for yourself. . .
http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/hollowmen/

I dont watch TV anymore so i dont know what your talking about, but i saw 'Hollow Man' and that was quite entertaining! Although it could of done with alot more gore and nudity! :cool: