The Deathest Games of All Time

hahaha wow wtf

ah i may check out stalker then, i need a few new games soon, i got dragon age and mass effect 2 but theyre both just so boring :(

Just picked Singularity back up, and it had a very death fight against some massive dragon/wyvern/mutant thing on a decimated train track overpass. Old school boss battle style.

Finally got to really dive into Starcraft 2 campaign tonight. So far I am very happy with it, I have not actually played an RTS that I liked since Dawn of War 1 (2 was awful). A lot of current RTS games don't have a base building factor (or a very small one) and that's one of my favorite parts, makes it feel like I'm in control of a war, rather than just some platoon leader running small groups into a bar fight.

It's been since 1998 but Blizzard has finally delivered an RTS I enjoy again:) (WC3 isn't a "bad game" but I didn't like it)

I wonder how Command and Conquer 4 is, C&C 3 didn't really live up to the hype.

Edit : Nevermind just read about it, it seems C&C4 has also gone the way of "fuck having a base you only get these 5 units and you get to follow them around while nothing else happens on the map". Boring:(

On a note that I'm sure will sadden BSOG as much as it did me, Doom 4 will not be shown at this years quakecon like everyone was expecting it to. Another year before we get to see Doom 4:(

damn^

also starcraft 2 is fucking awesome, people have been hating on it, but theyre in such a minority hahaha

stalker plus expansion is on steam for 10$, im buyin it now :), at belacs reccomendation :)

On a note that I'm sure will sadden BSOG as much as it did me, Doom 4 will not be shown at this years quakecon like everyone was expecting it to. Another year before we get to see Doom 4:(

really? I read that the game is almost ready and at the end of this years or early 2011 we will be able to see it, they're just delaying its release a bit since they are working on two games at same time at IDsoftware, Rage and DOOM 4, it seems it will have 3 DVDs for PCs!!!! :D can't fucken waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!! :devil:

Oblivion is pure death if you use Necromancy. Oblivion and Morrowind are 2 of my most played/modded games along with GTA4 and STALKER and of course DOOOOOOM. Very few games will ever live up to the overwhelming feeling I got the first time I played Morrowind.