The definitive TOOL thread

What is your favourite Tool album?

• Total voters
Nichtsicher said:
I havent head Tool much, so my opinion issnt as credible as others but I think Tool is a little over rated, and I can't hear Tool at all in Opeth's music.

But if you can prove me wrong please do so.
Okay, listen to Ghost of Perdition, the part where Mike says "Devil cracked the earthly shell..." Tell me the music there is not straight from Tool's song The Grudge.

i like them
i only have lateralus and 10k days, both being very good
both have cool packaging too

i probably like 10k days more imo

I'm sorry, is maynard the one that was fucked in the ass by his daddy? I can never tell one emofag from another

That was the singer for Korn. If you're going to be ignorant, at least do some research. I didn't even HAVE to do research to know that and I fucking HATE korn.

I like 10,000 Days the most, but I also own Lateralus and Undertow... just picked them all up within this week. I think Lateralus is the one I like least out of the three. I don't know, it's just boring and never really moves into anything too interesting.

monkeyman.jpg

one for every time a tool fan has day dream of fellating manyard while he tells them what his lyrics are all about....were in for the long haul

Oinkness said:
That was the singer for Korn. If you're going to be ignorant, at least do some research. I didn't even HAVE to do research to know that and I fucking HATE korn.

I like 10,000 Days the most, but I also own Lateralus and Undertow... just picked them all up within this week. I think Lateralus is the one I like least out of the three. I don't know, it's just boring and never really moves into anything too interesting.
It wasn't his dad, it was his neighbor. And I heard Maynard was raped when he was a kid too. How that makes him an "emofag" I don't know.