The Dimebag tragedy: one reactionary asshole's viewpoint

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
This is posted on the SFMetal board ........

An interesting little article written by professional utter fucking dickhead and extreme right-wing commentator William Grim of The Iconoclast can be found here. Warning: you will be filled with blind rage, or at best, measured, focused rage.

That has to rank as the most insulting piece of jumped up shat I have ever read. I cannot even bring myself to constructively critique what that idiot has written.

His ideas are so off the wall I am more filled with pity for humanity that people like this actually exist rather than rage.

I just read the article, and at the bottom of it appears his email address. I took the liberty of writing him a nasty little note, and told him that if he died tomorrow, the world would be a better place. I also told him that I wished he died a slow and terrible death from cancer.
Think he'll get the idea that I don't like him??

hate mail the guy.. his email address is wgrim@myrealbox.com

I've sent him this message:
first of all, you should change your article title to "time for conservative bullshit"!
You make me sick! How come there are still people as retarded as you? Have you stopped in time, maybe 100 years ago?? Get Lost, loser!

Just think about this: Dimebag was a hero to millions of people, was one of the greatest guitar players in the world (he won several awards in almost ALL guitar magazines, written by people who really know what they're saying, not jerks like you), sold millions of records worldwide, etc!
But the most important thing is: He had HUNDREDS of people at his memorial service, MILLIONS of messages delivered to his family and he will NEVER be forgotten! He is now a legend!
But YOU WON'T HAVE ANY OF THIS when you die! You'll be easily forgotten because no one gives a shit about people like you!

DIMEBAG LEGEND LIVES FOREVER!