The DVD region code

secret_weapon said:
Quote: "Funny you can get M/M Saxon in the states on Amazon,but not Chronicles,this is pure terrorism!!"

Damn right! This must be some kind of evil Al Qaeda plot. Notice them dodgy moustaches on Oli and Dobby.... doesn't Osama bin Laden have one just like that? Come to think of it.... put a picture of Dobby next to Saddam Hussein.... hmmm.... seperated at birth?
Hey,how is everyone?It's Martin from San Antonio.Just wanted to say ditto on the info about the 0 region code.I won a Scorpions Acoustica dvd on ebay which is not available for release in the US.I wrote the guy that sold it to me complaining to him that he told me region 0would play in any country.What he didn't tell me was the dvd had to be NTSC.Anyway,I've played it on my pc.It kicks butt.I'm looking for someone here in town to transfer it to NTSC for me,so I can share it with everyone.And,yes,I have to wait after My b-day(11/21),til 11/25 for the chronicles of SAXON!(SIGH!)

secret_weapon said:
Quote: "Funny you can get M/M Saxon in the states on Amazon,but not Chronicles,this is pure terrorism!!"

Damn right! This must be some kind of evil Al Qaeda plot. Notice them dodgy moustaches on Oli and Dobby.... doesn't Osama bin Laden have one just like that? Come to think of it.... put a picture of Dobby next to Saddam Hussein.... hmmm.... seperated at birth?
It is on www.amazon.com here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008CLM5/qid=1068761986/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/103-3712669-2735006?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

DUe for release 25 November