The DVD..

oh cool!

As previously reported, ANATHEMA will be playing a special acoustic show at London's Mean Fiddler as special guests to BLACKFIELD, a new project featuring Steven Wilson of PORCUPINE TREE and Aviv Geffen. The show will take place on September 10.

Definately going to that then!

Andy..fancy giving 2 lowly students a lift down there kidda pick us up on yer way down or are you flying again yer posh git!

non the less no doubt me n claire will see yer there. what day is the 10th? is it a weekend?

hey might get me car sorted before then, I mean it doesn't stutter and fart like it did before, but lots of stuff needs doing to it to make it sound.

So maybe, lol, but flying is much better, worth you coming here actually for that, Claire won't much like seeing the Porcipine Tree singer there, but that'll be cool I reckon! :p

I believe the release date is 23rd August, though its always liable to change because of the double takeovers involving BMG and Sony.

you can fly to London from Liverpool? oh ok, yeah mummy's going to get me in the AA! They will sort it for me, it works and everything, it's just dead loud and the engine is a bit knackered

anathema has a dvd it features the early days (before eternity) and i think it is quite superb (mostly because there is the video for silent enigma and it really kicks ass!)

hellforlife said:
I hope the DVD is still planned regarding MFN situation !!!
No news about the final date ?
The release date is still 08/28/04 i think...i dunno why it would have changed.
MFN are out for some weeks now (months) so it is probably the same date.
If you can, go to a great music store and ask if they got it in their list.
That's what i do for my cd's

danceinflames said:
anathema has a dvd it features the early days (before eternity) and i think it is quite superb (mostly because there is the video for silent enigma and it really kicks ass!)
hm maybe that's not the one we're talkin' about... but yes, it does rock!

Loona said:
if it's the 23th, than I will only see it in September :cry:

Why do you think it will be on the 23rd ?
I asked to all my music stores (i m in France, and I tried both Paris and Lyon), and none of them has heard about the upcoming dvd. They have no date at all. :confused:

So what's going on ??? :erk: