The Eagle @ Bloodstock

N

Nige T

If Saxon are headlining one of the stages (which looks likely), please please please, can the Eagle be dug out and polished up for the day. My first ever Saxon gig was in 1990 and so far I've never had the chance to see it. The Eagle would just put the iceing on a brilliant day.

Hi Nige
I may be wrong about this (and I hope I am) but I did hear on the grapevine a couple of years ago that the Eagle had been dismantled and parts of it were in a warehouse somewhere in Cambridge. It would be nice if someone could tell us all if this is true or not?

Well i've seen the Eagle, and it's after effects - blinded for about an hour later - but hell yeah come on lads time for an airing on that one. It would be great to see it on stage again.
Yeah Rumour has it that there is a big warehouse full of maidens stage sets out Cambridge way, thats were you may have heard that rumour from. I certainly have never heard of the Eagle ending up there.
Well i hope the guys decide to put on a stage show for this metal night it would make a big difference to the whole event.

So if the Eagle is going to make an apperance at Wackam, how about Bloodstock?

What if I strap a few fairy lights to myself and dangle off the ceiling. Cheap and tacky yes, but the next best thing!