The elephant returns II

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
164-Elephant%20lou%20abime.jpg

Yes yes I could use the previous thread but I won't. Who's stopping me anyway?! I AM THE GENERATOR OF NEW LIFE.

At this age it seems it's impossible to do anything without hurting, disappointing or annoying someone. For fuck's sake, all I try to do is to find even some glimpses of happiness, with no intention whatsoever to cause anything negative to anyone. Apparantly it has to happen though. Cause there comes these moments when I HAVE TO place myself in front of the other people and their expectations. Just to ever get anywhere. And POOF, suddenly it's all hate.

Oh boy... Hasn't it been obvious for the past couple of years mate? I (and probably many others) know exactly what you mean. And I know that you know that I know. You know. How about a cup of strong, black and damn fine coffee? And hot!

Ah, you know me, I'd hate to disappoint you. ;) Cheer up, Charlie, the world is a magical place. Or something.

Windom Pearl said:
At this age it seems it's impossible to do anything without hurting, disappointing or annoying someone. For fuck's sake, all I try to do is to find even some glimpses of happiness, with no intention whatsoever to cause anything negative to anyone.
In my case I have these huge expectation in life and when I´m not able to reach them "suddenly it's all hate".

I just want be be happy without worrying anything or anyone. Nice and smooth.. But then it again about me and the thing that I´m not doing anything about it... Just average life day after day. SICK!

Poor me..

tooled said:
eiköhän lähetä kaikki jonnekin hoitoon? kaiken maailman ongelmia ja ahistuksia tuntuu olevan kovin monella. osalla henkisiä, osalla fyysisiä ja joillakin jopa näiden jonkinlaisia yhdistelmiä..

johonkin missä hiekka kutittelee varpaita, johonkin missä ruokaa ja juomaa saa silmät avaamalla. samassa paikassa mitä kauneimmat neitoset imeskelevät kulsuasi jos niin tahdot.. illat vietetään miehekkäästi pahalle haisten mukavissa lukaaleissa kuunnelle livenä esiintyviä orkestereita. esiintymistä tehostavat nuo samaiset jo aikaisemmin mainitut neitoset, pukeutuneina kinkyihin vaatteisiin. ko. naiset taitavat liikehtimisen jalon taidon mainiosti. aamut ko. hoidossa alkavat akkamaisesti long island ice teellä, ilman jäitä ja ilman pilliä. aamiaisen jälkeen siirrytään jälleen vaiheeseen yksi missä hiekka kutittelee varpaita jne jne..

ei perhana, nyt se sekoominen on alkanut :lol:

The fault is, as always, in society (and culture). The fault is in painting pictures of a life where there's only happiness and you can get whatever you want (like one that Tooled described in Finnish in that quote). Striving towards the ideals of such a life causes only pain, to oneself and to others. Succeeding in it causes unspeakable suffering to others.

Forget your fears and want no more. You will have everything.

You're like the Christian Buddha... But nevertheless correct. If men weren't so god damn weak and childish there'd be no problem. If you'd have the strength to actually brake away from these images that Tooled explained, you might reach a similar spiritual state. But with all this information in our heads 99% of us will always be unable to become this. If all of us would be "enlightened" this way, there'd be no wars, crimes, no danger what so ever. This dream is just as stupid as Tooled's one, and there'd consequently be a similar boredom to this lack of excitement, danger and depression than there would be with an everlasting blowjob.

Come autumn, enter deep musings - every year it's the same scenario. Just the other day I was wondering where along the way I strayed away from the wonderful nonchalance I had. I need to get my hands on some good literature.

"This is IT" by Alan Watts is a good place to start.