The End distro has Pursuit Of The Sun & Allure Of The Earth in-stock

We don't know anything about this. TER has contacted me from time to time over the years to ask about it's re-release and my answer has always been the same. The official word from us is that the "Pursuit..." reissue project is "on hold" until further notice. Until then, keep fishing for one of those 1000 gold copies out there.

I suggest that The End should just offer us to allow them to re-release this themselves. They could probably quickly make back their money invested just from online sales on their site. I mean, look around at all these people wanting to buy! We'll see what happens.

I once had a plan to bury 10-20 copies of "Pursuit..." in the ground at my Mom's house up north. I ended up selling the last of the copies I had somewhere along the way when I needed the cash for current Woods business. That's how she goes. I do still have one last copy of my own, somewhere, but that's it. One. :lol:

I have one but it got scratched so I always meant to buy another. I'll wait for the re-release and endure minor skipping midway through Dragged Across The Forest Floor

Ordered! I doubt that I'll actually get the album out of this, but I couldn't let this slip through my fingers, in the small chance that it truly is real.

I suggest that The End should just offer us to allow them to re-release this themselves. They could probably quickly make back their money invested just from online sales on their site. I mean, look around at all these people wanting to buy! We'll see what happens.

And the same can be said about Agalloch's Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor.

I happened to snag one of the copies The End had in stock, out of curiosity-- it's sealed with a price tag on the shrinkwrap from "Last Unicorn" for$17.99-- I'm guessing one of The End's purchasers happened across a few from a closed store or something.

Anyhow, I have three copies now-- one sealed in my Woods collection, one I listen to that I got back during the pre-order, and one I picked up when two metalheads got engaged/married and combined their collections. I'm willing to part with the used one after I check it out to make sure it plays without skips, etc. as this one had been in my collection.

Once I make sure it works fine (I think it may have a scuff or two on it), I'll post in this thread for those interested. If it works, the conditions of the sale are this:

Paypal only
$11 + $5 s/h for first class in the US with delivery confirmation
$11 + $5 s/h for airmail to Canada
$11 + $6 s/h for Western Europe/Japan

Anyone desiring insurance or other shipping services would have to let me know for additional fees.

Please don't contact me about the cd until I repost in this thread-- then it will be first come, first served.

:kickass:

I happened to snag one of the copies The End had in stock, out of curiosity-- it's sealed with a price tag on the shrinkwrap from "Last Unicorn" for$17.99-- I'm guessing one of The End's purchasers happened across a few from a closed store or something.

What store is the price tag from? Just wondering.

Anyhow, I have three copies now-- one sealed in my Woods collection, one I listen to that I got back during the pre-order, and one I picked up when two metalheads got engaged/married and combined their collections. I'm willing to part with the used one after I check it out to make sure it plays without skips, etc. as this one had been in my collection.

Once I make sure it works fine (I think it may have a scuff or two on it), I'll post in this thread for those interested. If it works, the conditions of the sale are this:

Paypal only
$11 + $5 s/h for first class in the US with delivery confirmation
$11 + $5 s/h for airmail to Canada
$11 + $6 s/h for Western Europe/Japan

Anyone desiring insurance or other shipping services would have to let me know for additional fees.

Please don't contact me about the cd until I repost in this thread-- then it will be first come, first served.

:kickass:

Alright, got around to listening to it-- it plays fine-- whoever wants it, PM me-- first come, first served-- after I confirm with you, I expect payment within 24 hours-- see quoted post for all the info...