THE END has IT for PRE-ORDER!

I'd suggest a RAZOR cd but the 3 seem to be out of stock.

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
Just ordered it as well hehe

trying to think what else to ordser with it... any suggestions? already got the new porc tree and agalloch and arcturus and wolverine and winds and a couple others heh...

Originally posted by Thared
JESUS CHRIST!! How many people here are from Louisiana? I had no idea Opeth was that popular here.

Oh, don't worry, the only thing popular around here is nu metal and rap. I'm from Slidell, btw. Just ordered the digipack from The End, so I'm happy.

it won't go down in price. tomar always puts it cheaper for pre-order and when it just comes out, then they sometimes raise it just slightly.

I pre-ordered it, and ordered lacuna coil and the children of bodom single

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
it won't go down in price. tomar always puts it cheaper for pre-order and when it just comes out, then they sometimes raise it just slightly.

I pre-ordered it, and ordered lacuna coil

I just did the same thing. \m/

*ARGH*

Now Opeth also start with this Digipack shit... :mad:

I guess there won´t be a bonus on this limited edition, just a fuckin cheap digipack with the same CD.
Well, I must have a look for it in the CD shop first...

These "limited digipacks" without any bonus which come with the release of the album are one of the most annoying marketing strategys ever... :bah:

Originally posted by Verago
*ARGH*

Now Opeth also start with this Digipack shit... :mad:

I guess there won´t be a bonus on this limited edition, just a fuckin cheap digipack with the same CD.
Well, I must have a look for it in the CD shop first...

These "limited digipacks" without any bonus which come with the release of the album are one of the most annoying marketing strategys ever... :bah:

The copy with bonus tracks will come out in 12 months time... :rolleyes:

St00pid questing No1 (Yes, there are likely to be more....): If I'm ordering from Australia with a credit card, do I need to account for the exchange rate myself, or is that done automatically when they bill me?

Yeah, I've ordered from the UK and Japan and places like that a lot. It's all automatic.

Neat' Thanks Bumble..... (I went ahead and ordered 2 copies before anyways, I Kinda figured that it pretty much HAD to be automated, since they're the once charging the card....)

2 copies you ask?

Well yeah, I thought I'd better get a copy for my poor brother (Ethereal Sage) who's stuck in boot camp (basic training) until he 'graduates' on the fifth of December, 2 days before his birthday..... :(

The unfortunate guy has been in for about a week, with NO access to any DECENT music, so I thuoght I'd surprise him when he gets out..... :)

Wow, cool, I'm ordering this :D Even though I'm not too fond of digi-packs, the price is right and The End is a great shop, one of the few I can trust. I'll probably be ordering 3 copies, that's ok right?

BTW Bumblefoot I ordered the new Winds too (my previous order), I heard them on the radio, they sounded great! Do you have any more of their stuff? Whats it like?

I think I am just gonna pre-order from The End and then the day it comes out I will probably go to Best Buy and see if they have the regular version and if they have the regular version. I will probably buy it so that I can have one with the booklet and the Digipack version.

I think the CCRA is on to THE END. Earlier this year I had a package opened by them but they taped it back up. Fortunately, the cd was unopened but it took almost 5 weeks to arrive.

Tomer was cool about it and offered to send me a free replacement. The cd arrived the day after so a replacement did not have to be sent. From that point on I have bought my 99% of my metal cds from THE END. The best customer service I have ever experienced online period! Better than Amazon.com, HMV.COM, CD-NOW and cheaper too!

Originally posted by Infinite Reach
I preordered. I hope they get it here quicker than my last order, which is almost 2 weeks in shipping already. I'm starting to give the mailman dirty looks :lol: