The end is near...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Read on...

Blabbermouth:
ANTHRAX Members To Jam With 'American Idol' Runner-Up BO BICE - May 7, 2007
ANTHRAX members Scott Ian (guitar) and Frankie Bello (bass) will jam with "American Idol" runner-up Bo Bice this Friday (May 11) at the Retox rock bar in New York City.

Retox (511 West 28th Street) was opened by Ian and club owner Mike Diamond, who started Snitch, Pangaea and Vela.

New York Post recently reported that Ian and Diamond are shopping a rock-themed pilot to the networks. No further information is currently available.

ANTHRAX announced its split with vocalist Joey Belladonna in January, less than two years after the group's classic lineup reunited for a "25th anniversary" tour. A replacement singer has not yet been announced

ANTHRAX Members To Jam With 'American Idol' Runner-Up BO BICE - May 7, 2007
ANTHRAX members Scott Ian (guitar) and Frankie Bello (bass) will jam with "American Idol" runner-up Bo Bice this Friday (May 11) at the Retox rock bar in New York City.

Maybe they're looking for new blood for a great old school aggressive thrash metal band :Smug:

If not then, I think you can't argue that they didn't sell out when they did We've Come for You All...
"Safe Home" is a fucking pop...

I didn't bother with them after POT. A friend convinced me to have "Stomp 442" and except for one song actually doesn't do much for me. I'm thinking seriously in purge if from the collection.

NP: Lana Lane - 'Summon The Devil'

Yap after "Persistence Of Time" for me at least with all the rap thingie :mad:
I even struggled with PoT, then I saw the live tour and kinda killed it for me altogether. But Im such a poser I still wear my tour tshirt:heh:

I didn't bother with them after POT. A friend convinced me to have "Stomp 442" and except for one song actually doesn't do much for me. I'm thinking seriously in purge if from the collection.

NP: Lana Lane - 'Summon The Devil'

I didn't consider them the same Anthrax (or Anthrax for that matter) when Bush came on board. That said I did like Stomp, White Noise and Vol.8 but the last effort was where it ended with me...

Scott Ian has been an MTV/VH1 and whatever is "popular at the moment" whore for many years now... no surprise there :rolleyes:

guys-arnt you jumping to conclusions over the anthrax singer?its not been announced that he's the guy is he?
to be honest i've been told by very reliable sources that the new anthrax singer is someone else!!!

or is it just that they are fraternising with this guy that makes you all upset?-i dont follow american trahs tv enough to know who he is,sorry....

guys-arnt you jumping to conclusions over the anthrax singer?its not been announced that he's the guy is he?
to be honest i've been told by very reliable sources that the new anthrax singer is someone else!!!

or is it just that they are fraternising with this guy that makes you all upset?-i dont follow american trahs tv enough to know who he is,sorry....

I never mentioned the possiblity Bo being IN the band like some eluded. I'm referring to the asscociation... Why?