The End Records customer dissatisfaction thread #20910724561298725472

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Hello,

Thanks for your order.

Due to stricter rules by our Credit Card Merchants we have to implement a new policy on international credit card orders.
- We will charge a small amount on your credit card (less than $1.00) and you will have to verify the exact charge amount by checking with your credit card company. You will then e-mail that amount back to us.
- This will verify you are indeed the owner of the card. We will then process the order. The small amount already processed will be credited towards this order.

Please let me know if it's ok with you in order to proceed with charging the small amount on your credit card. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's the only way to battle the increasing amount of fraud charges!
What the fuck?

Paypal did something like this to verify my account once. Well actually they sent me $0.28 and said HOW MUCH WE SEND YOU HUH PUNK and I answered correctly, thus winning the prize of dealing with service fees and a bullshit exchange rate.

hmmm that's gay. I think they only service the West Coast in a satisfactory manner. Every shipment usually arrives 2-3 days after being fulfilled. With that being said I requested they throw a free "THE END Records" sampler in my last order. They gave me a big F U. I thought I would get one, being as I have spent $1,428.60 on their distro. Yea thanks guys!

NADatar said:
Paypal did something like this to verify my account once. Well actually they sent me $0.28 and said HOW MUCH WE SEND YOU HUH PUNK and I answered correctly, thus winning the prize of dealing with service fees and a bullshit exchange rate.
PayPal I can understand since the consequences of someone managing to register a fake PayPal account are potentially huge, but a random credit card transaction? Fuck you. Noone else has ever tried to pull this. I don't like being treated as a criminal when I order shit, and it severely delays my order.

J. said:
megalol at people that still order from the end
So point me in the direction of another place that sells their $30 package of re-released Rotting Christ discs + exclusive shirt?

No?

Piss off then. :)

J. said:
id rather pay extra for quality and faster service
This:

* I am purchasing something that is quite fucking simply NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE THAN AT THE END RECORDS

---> Your thick skull

hammare.jpg

Yeah, I have no fucking idea. VISA is an international company last I checked and there should be no difference drawing money from a Swedish, Iraqian or American VISA card.

Reign in Acai said:
hmmm that's gay. I think they only service the West Coast in a satisfactory manner. Every shipment usually arrives 2-3 days after being fulfilled. With that being said I requested they throw a free "THE END Records" sampler in my last order. They gave me a big F U. I thought I would get one, being as I have spent $1,428.60 on their distro. Yea thanks guys!

Is there a way to check out the total amount spent?

NADatar said:

omg! They sent me 0.17 !!!!
How come you get more???? HUH PUNK??????

just in case some of you don't get willowtip email updates, I see some stuff here I've heard mention of on this board...

tons of stuff in this week... so act quick on what you are interested in cause alot of this will sell out quickly. some updates Dim Mak - ships next week for sure, the discs shipped to us today - Arsis LP's were delayed a week as the presser didn't ship them out as we were told, they'll be here on April 10th it looks like. Preordered shirts will be in next week.

A LIFE ONCE LOST - the fourth plague: flies (reissue)
AGALLOCH - pale folklore
AGALLOCH - the mantle
ARCH ENEMY - burning bridges
ARSIS - acog deluxe gatefold LP + bonus 7" PREORDER (limited colored vinyl available only for preorder)
BEHEMOTH - thelema 6
BLOODBATH - nightmares made flesh
DARKTHRONE - goatlord (digi)
DARKTHRONE – panzerfaust
DARKTHRONE – plaguewielder
DARKTHRONE - ravishing grimness
DARKTHRONE - total death
EMBEDDED - a severity divine
ENSLAVED - below the lights
EYEHATEGOD - confederacy of ruined lives
EYEHATEGOD – dopesick
EYEHATEGOD - in the name of suffering
EYEHATEGOD - southern discomfort
EYEHATEGOD - take as needed for pain
EYES OF FIRE – prisons
HORNA - Envaatnags Eflos Solf Esgantaavne (w/ bonus)
IMMOLATION - harnessing ruin
IMMORTAL - battles in the north
IMMORTAL - diabolical fullmoon mysticism
IMMORTAL - pure holocaust
INFESTED - ...until it breaks down again
KAYO DOT - dowsing anemone with copper tongue (brand new full length)
MAGRUDERGRIND / SHITSTORM – split (brand new insane grind split)
MANGLED - witness disposal program
MONSTROSITY - in dark purity
SATYRICON - dark medieval times
SATYRICON - the shadowthrone
THE RED CHORD - fused together in revolving doors
TORCHE - s/t
ULVER - blood inside
VANCOUVER - the moment
VITAL REMAINS – dechristianize
VITAL REMAINS - horrors of hell (remastered demos)
WITCHERY - don't fear the reaper (brand new full length)
YYRKOON - occult medicine

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AND PAYPAL !!!

PLEASE SEE THE WEBSITE FOR OUR FULL LIST OF PRODUCTS !!!

LOL Panzerfaust