the end records?

v01c354nd51gn5

Awakenings
Dec 18, 2003
DE:-\
ahhhhh holy crap!!! what happened to the end records?? i just went there and it said *no content* or sum'm like that. please sum1 tell me they're like redesigning it or something. i depend on those guys for great/cheap music. cant really beat $12 cds... www.theendrecords.com , hopefully this is a temporary thing and im freakin' out about nothing, therefore making this thread completely useless. ...hopefully...:erk:

The main page appears to be down - everyone is having problems, but that direct link to the store still works.

$13 is still good, everywhere here (USA) is like $15 (best buy), and around 18 @ crappy FYE. with lotsa new cds coming out kinda soon, im really hopin that the end gets it all together.

FYE? :lol: sorry I hate that store, along with Sam Goody...blech

$13 is a great price, and with their free shipping, that still rules. Thing is I've been kinda disappointed with their selection. Though that was around the time of the holidays so maybe its better now. I still think its a great place.

FYE isn't that bad. They have fuckin' everything in the one i have. i try not to buy from there whenever possible, but they DID get like 8 copies of Iced Earth special edition, they have all the special edition symX cds, kamelot, and just about everything else metal.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
ahhhhh holy crap!!! what happened to the end records?? i just went there and it said *no content* or sum'm like that. please sum1 tell me they're like redesigning it or something. i depend on those guys for great/cheap music. cant really beat $12 cds... www.theendrecords.com , hopefully this is a temporary thing and im freakin' out about nothing, therefore making this thread completely useless. ...hopefully...:erk:

ok, the site's back up. still a "screw you" to FYE though, its not that i'll never buy anything from them again, but they're my last resort with prices being so frkn' high. well yeah the end's site is back up so as of ...................................... now, this thread is completely pointless and anyone who posts in it will be wasting their time.