The Ensiferum's Tab Thread

This is a great idea, I've always used the tabs on the COB Tab thread, because they were always correct and tabbed by dedicated people.

Sam B your tabs are stellar! I believe I have used some of them to play some of the guitar-covers i've posted on YouTube. Have you done any Amon tabs perhaps?

Also I want Unsung Heroes :>

What's your youtube channel? :p

Yeah, I've done a few Amon Amarth songs

I strolled through my channel and found 2 old videoes where I use some of your tabs:

I'm sure i've used your tabs many other times before.

Keep up the good work man :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi !

I've searched for days and days some ensiferum tabs (especially unsung heroes, my favorite...) and I finally found this thread... dat luck !
I'm not a very good guitar player, I began 1,5 years ago and my level (skill?) is now stagnating. (probably somewhere here; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmo13CDbk90&list=PLB564D75A4D679E36&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/ame])

When i read this thread, first I tried to work with guitar pro to find by myself the way to play Unsung Heroes, no badass solo, not just 3 powerchords all the song long, just enough for me.

I spend a lot of time on guitar pro, and it's very hard for me. I saw here some people who wanted to make tabs of unsung heroes' song... why not with Unsung Heroes ? ^^

It'll be very nice... and I thank you in advance !