the entire north east US has blackouts..

Does this suck?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
MagSec4 said:
Actually that's exactly the case for the praying mantis. The female bites the head off the male while he's fucking her. Sex is the last thing a male mantis gets to do in his lifetime. Ah well, it's a hell of a way to go anyways :kickass:
i thought i was the only one that KNEW that fact and actually thought it was the best way of dying :lol:

MagSec4 said:
It most definitely did NOT suck for me.
I live in New York and I saw the stars!!
I SAW THE FUCKING STARS!!

This country's too damn spoiled, the majority of the population on earth live like this everyday of their lives.
And also, I enjoyed a very wonderfuly pleasant candle-lit bath

bodomite said:
dude that sux sex once then u die...... lifes a bitch :lol:
It's interesting because it's a paradogical loop:

See, the male mantis thinks it sucks too.. his biological needs drive him to fuck, but at the same time he's fearful because he knows he's going to die if he does. So the female, to eliminate this 'internal conflict' of him, bites his head off so he's left just thinking with his dick and performs beautifuly, without fear or regrets.

bodomite said:
WTF dude its just wrong!
You think that's wrong my friend

There's an animal deep in the ocean whose males spend their entire lives inside the female uterus living there only to fertilize her eggs. (The males are very tiny compared to the females)

There's a moth whose females live nice eventful long lives, but the males live for only about one day. Their only purpose right after being born is to find a female and mate with her.. and he has only about 24 hours to do it. The poor males are born without a mouth or digestive system whatsover, they're born with all the energy they need for their lifetime.

Now THAT'S wrong