The European Championship thread

:lol: well, in your group you wont have THAT much chance to get further. I think poland and germany will pass on

honestly... i doubt that poland will win any of the matches... so guess germany and croatia... croatia second of course... :D

EDIT: but in any case if we don't go further, won't bother since we always lose in every major championship... in qualifies we are good, but when it comes to leagues and championships, we just fucking suck... :lol:

honestly... i doubt that poland will win any of the matches... so guess germany and croatia... croatia second of course... :D

EDIT: but in any case if we don't go further, won't bother since we always lose in every major championship... in qualifies we are good, but when it comes to leagues and championships, we just fucking suck... :lol:

We always tend to lose vs countries im in at that moment. We were in france on holidays when the final was holland vs france, france won. same for germany iirc :lol:

I watched the first half of Germany vs. Poland, but then I got bored and went to fap.

Kahn is still playing??? I don't care as long as our lame national team loses against the worse team we can play against. We suck.

What is funny is that we kick asses in many other sports but people here doesn't care. They only have eyes for football.

Go Portugal!!! Though I am not a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, I think he is highly over rated both as a player and as a hot guy.

Like Celeb, I would rather watch hockey.

zidane4_wideweb__470x340,0.jpg

France will be victorious!

Haha i remember watching that match,i was roflcopter :headbang:

poland > germany today:loco:
Actually i dont think poland will win, but i hope so :lol:
Bah. Poland is losing from G:erk:rmany. Not that im for poland, i just want germany to lose :lol:

You should be happy that germany won... I want Holland to play against Germany...hihi, that will be fun! :p

But...
but here we really HAVE to be better than germany, thats enough for us :lol:
...we'll kick your ass anyway. :cool:

To start it off: Italy will go down tomorrow :D
...I won't say anything now. :lol:

:lol: sweden has zero chance
Ehh, shut up! ...:cry: