The Experiment

I don't think so?

This was done years ago, i think in the 70s. It was a psyche experiment in which two groups of people were split into "guards" and "prisoners." It was supposed to be a study of the effects of authority on morality. I cant remember what it was called, but it was very interesting. The "guards" did indeed lose their moral values and wanted to hurt the "prisoners." Look it up.

This was done years ago, i think in the 70s. It was a psyche experiment in which two groups of people were split into "guards" and "prisoners." It was supposed to be a study of the effects of authority on morality. I cant remember what it was called, but it was very interesting. The "guards" did indeed lose their moral values and wanted to hurt the "prisoners." Look it up.

You're sayin' something there:).

The Stanford prison experiment

Yea, I was talking about the movie you ass monkey, not the experiment. And wow, I wasn't aware of a German movie that came out 10 years ago so that means I need to brush up on my culture. Nice logic there.

anyway. this was a good movie. whitaker was absolutely creepy as hell. i recommend it.

Yea, I was talking about the movie you ass monkey, not the experiment. And wow, I wasn't aware of a German movie that came out 10 years ago so that means I need to brush up on my culture. Nice logic there.
It's a classic piece of cinema, retard. Even if you're not a movie buff, you should have at least heard of it. But then, the world only reaches from the Atlantic to the Pacific, right?

PhibeCloseup.jpg

Hmm, so this time, the "black box" is some steel tube instead of... a box? Wow... it's like a completely new movie!

But simply calling this a remake isn't fair, it's much rather a remake of a movie that was based on a novel that was based on an experiment.

I'm about to eat some fucking ridiculously good panang chicken with brown rice and grilled papaya.... now behave kids or I won't be able to digest my meal properly..... :popcorn: