The extremely official Tuska 2007 thread.

Kekkonen's Parrot

On your shoulder.
Jan 18, 2007
FIN
Ladies and gentlemen - the day many of us have been waiting for some time now is here! What am I babbling about? The Tuska open air metal festival will rock central Helsinki from June 29th. to July 1st. The festival roster includes, among many other great metal bands, our very own Children of Bodom. CoB will take the stage on Friday 29th. Wild rumours ( :erk: ) in COBHC have mentioned the possibility of hearing new CoB songs in Tuska. Will this happen? The only way to know is to haul your ass to Helsinki next friday!

So all of you who are coming or planning to come to Tuska, please report to this thread immediately. Share with us your plans, tell us what you're expecting the most. During and after the festival, post your Tuska pics & videos here for all of us to see.

The countdown has begun:

==> 0 day(s) <==

till Tuska.

:kickass:

My plans? Take a couple of beers, find a good spot from the field before the CoB show and just enjoy the show and athmosphere of international metalfest. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pics too.

My plan: I go with my friend with train to Helsinki at Friday morning. Take cab to Tuska place and headbang as fuck! Then im gonna go to my sisters place and stay overnight and go home next day:D Unfortunately coudnt afford 3 day tickets :S woud have been nice!

i'm going to drink and bang my head as crazy motherfucker. Hopefully MOSHPITS aren't forbidden this time. I cannot wait to see cob/dragonforce/profane omen. And At nosturi on saturday deathchain. Dammit that show is going to kick ass so much.

Sadly, it's Friday only for me too. Sunday = work, so no chance for partying on saturday. Oh well, at least I'll see CoB and that's the main reason for me going anyway.

yeah me too! Yeah well Bodom is good enough for going there :D I'll just go and visit musamaailma on saturday and then go home :)

I've seen Bodom 7 times now, so who cares? But Tuska would be great!

:(

I'm at Earthshaker Festival, anyone there? :Smokin:

fuck yea! i'm sooo going to Tuska for the whole 3 days! got my ticket a LONG time ago :) also going to see COB the weekend after Tuska at Ruisrock in Turku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
my liver shall suffer greatly in the next two weeks :p

I got friday ticket too. My plan is to make my way near to stage and try to stay alive. It would be cool if they played a new song, but I hope they at least perform those "less popular" songs like Mask of Sanity and Children of Decadence, like they did at Novarock.

Last time when I saw Bodom was at Ankkarock 2006, and there Alexi was actually quite sober and he didin't even use word "fuck" very much as he usually does, but i think that this time things will be different...

Helkkaristi onnea kaikille Tuskaan!

Damn il just have to go ruisrock can't go tuska FUCK:
hope all of u who go Tuska have great day there.

I actually wanted to go on Friday, since it's my birthday, and we're writing a french test then. :lol: But unfortunately I can't go. :(

If anyone can give me and my pal a ride from Tampere and back we'll come, but the trains cost probably too much on my budget :p fuck it

^^Sorry dude :p Im going by train. Aint the train tickets from tampere to helsinki just about 25 euros or somethin?:D since its 45 i think from sein&#228;joki to helsinki. :D