The first ever WOODS OF YPRES tattoo has been inked. - \w/

haha! yes! i know that dude. Casey is the man! he drove to a Green Evening show in New Jersey all the way from Tennessee! i can't believe he beat me to that WoY tattoo! i was thinking about doing something similar in the near future! great tattoo! cheers!

p.s. in the U.S., if five or more people have the same tattoo, it's considered a "gang tattoo" by the FBI. who's in?

:kickass:

haha! yes! i know that dude. Casey is the man! he drove to a Green Evening show in New Jersey all the way from Tennessee! i can't believe he beat me to that WoY tattoo! i was thinking about doing something similar in the near future! great tattoo! cheers!

p.s. in the U.S., if five or more people have the same tattoo, it's considered a "gang tattoo" by the FBI. who's in?

I'm down for this Woods of Ypres "gang tattoo"!!

I've been lurking here for awhile, but a post about my new tattoo seemed like a great opportunity to actually join.

I got it done this past Saturday, and it came out a lot better than I had hoped. It started to scab up today, so I'm looking forward to seeing it once it's all healed over.

Damn! Thats wicked. Tattoos are weird for me, I don't know if I'd ever get a music tattoo (especially bands, who can change and what not), yet I think music is the only thing I care about enough to ever consider getting a tattoo of, lol.