The First Of Many

KurtgIMO

El Goomba
Mar 5, 2004
Randolph, MA
Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Kurt!)

So, I’ve decided that I’m going to attempt to bring regular content to infinityminusone.com by posting on the message board on a regular basis. Probably once or twice a week, just for the hell of it. I can’t guarantee it will always be interesting, I’ll try not to rant, but I will try to let those who read know what’s going on with us. We’re really are bloody interesting, trust me!

If you have read certain parts of the site, you will see that I officially joined IMO in December. You’ll also see that I have the longest most egotistical bio of all of us. I was going to cut it down, but a lot of people told me to keep it as is, and well, I’m to lazy to edit it. About a month or so before I became a dad, I had this weird urge to sing for a band. I had some spare money so I bought a PA system on a whim and started answering ads in The Phoenix and elsewhere. Josh got back to me and asked me to listen to them play and sing a bit for them. He sent me the instrumental parts to a song and I said I would attempt to write lyrics for it. I also said I’d bring a song I just wrote and would record it on my multi-track. The night before I’m supposed to audition for these guys, I spend about three hours recording my song PUREVIL so I can play it for them the next day. I spend most of the night screaming and shouting into the mic destroying my voice. I don’t know whether to take it as a positive or a negative, but my wife went into labor. Later the next day I became a dad. I called up Josh and said, “Um, I can’t make it tonight, I just became a father!” He laughed and congratulated me and I auditioned for them next week since I was taking the week off for vacation. I think they liked what I did with the song we now call Release, ‘cause I’m singing with them now.

I’ve been with IMO going on six months. It’s been an awesome experience. I’m glad I didn’t pick the cover band that plays sports bars.

That’s it for now, I’ll think of more stuff later this week.

Don't look below this line, it's just idiotic.

:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam:
:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam:
Heavenly :Spam: Wonderful :Spam:

I warned you!! You didn't listen did you!!!!!!!!!