the first sign that someone's a moron

for our friends overseas, hot pockets are like a sandwich made with a pocket type bread like pita.
pack-hotpoc.jpg

It's actually true about that thing with your mind and caps jimbob... when you think about it, the only time your mind does process capitals (well, aside from when rebirth types :D ), is when you type someone's name etc... so when someone types in all caps, your mind thinks WOAH! HOLY FUCK!, because the big letter are drawn differently to the small ones, and you never actually learnt to read the word "SMUT", you really learnt the word "smut" or "Smut".

All Caps are GREAT for emphasis on words, but when you type whole paragraphs with them you basically make it so nobody will actually read or comprehend what you're saying. It's tiring to read whole paragraphs written that way (a point illustrated in the article I read, I about went nuts trying to read this long all-caps paragraph he wrote), and it takes a great deal more concentration than normal reading (and more than most people generally give to a message board). So, maybe it doesn't mean you're a moron (perhaps that was a bit harsh), but it certainly means you'll be ignored by almost everyone. Those who do manage to read the whole thing will not be able to comprehend it by skimming; they'll have to concentrate a lot more and will generally tire out before finishing.

I actually forgot about Zanex, but that's because I never read his posts because they're in all-caps.