The Foreshadowing - new gothic-doom band

The Foreshadowing

Foreshadower
Jul 3, 2007
Italy
www.theforeshadowing.com
From the label site (www.candlelightrecords.co.uk) :

THE FORESHADOWING sign to Candlelight Records.

Candlelight Records is proud to welcome the new prophets of slow decay, the italian gothic-doom band THE FORESHADOWING, on the way to release their debut full-length album "Days of Nothing", out in Europe on October 22nd.

"Days of Nothing" is THE FORESHADOWING first chapter of apocalypse. The band combines ambient and epic atmospheres with powerful guitar riffs into 10 tracks of melodic doom metal reminding My Dying Bride, Katatonia and Anathema basing on the concept of the monotony of life, waiting for the apocalypse that is to come. THE FORESHADOWING aim, says the band, is to bring you into an atom-sphere of apocalyptic tragedy and alienation from humanity and everyday life with a moody and powerful music. "We don't feel part of this world and we don't need to believe in any creed, convention or lifestyle. We just wait for a right end of this wrong and cruel world".

Sing the sorrow, enjoy the end.

Check out some sample on the official myspace page:

www.myspace.com/theforeshadowing

Wow....this is really good...I was expecting the worst, but this really comes as a good surprize:kickass:

Pretty good. Kinda disappointing that the songs are only samples though; I really want to hear Departure in its entirety now!

It's gonna be a long wait until October...

I just read the myspace bulletin before reading this.

Awesome artwork and a finalized release date.

Now give us a damn full song sample!!!

As a matter of fact, I commented your blog as "x".

First comment I believe.

So much emotion in your songs. Even from just the samples I'm already addicted. VERY dark...which I like.
So when is the album coming out officially?? Cant find any info on it.
Thanx

Belligerent: the album's coming out on November 6th in the US.

It's awesome that things are finally set in stone and the album has a release date, but it wouldn't hurt to put up a full song now that everything's set in motion...