The Foreshadowing - new gothic-doom band

That's why I love Italian musicians so much...! keep up the good work...2 SOLD one for myself and the other for my alter ego..

New song sample "Death is our Freedom" plus "Departure" full song version (from the forthcoming debut album Days of Nothing out through Candlelight Records on october 22th) was added on THE FORESHADOWING Myspace page.

Please add songs on your profile and support us!

www.theforeshadowing.com (OFFICIAL SITE)
www.myspace.com/theforeshadowing (OFFICIAL MYSPACE PAGE)
www.candlelightrecords.co.uk (OFFICIAL LABEL SITE)
www.candlelightrecordsusa.com (OFFICIAL U.S.A. LABEL SITE)

Yessssssssssss!!I was waiting for this.Other songs are great too but departure is KATATONIC :D

THE FORESHADOWING debut album "Days of Nothing" is out now in slipcase edition featuring amazing artwork by well-known artist Seth Siro Anton (Paradise Lost, Soilwork, Exodus).
Check out also our restyled myspace page plus new song uploaded.

Here's an ecard :

Wow....I have just listened the album for the first time...pretty much amazing stuff....of course,there are obvious stand out tracks, but they are as stand alones enough reason for buying this..and while not all tracks are masterpieces, there is not even one track that could be called bad,which is strong compliment, so my conclusion would be: Grab this album at any cost, you won't regret a single penny :kickass:

Congratulation for The Foreshadowing on amazing debut album :headbang:

I listened to it too, but I have to say after all the praise in this thread, I was a little disappointed, I was hoping for something a bit heavier, with some desperate growls and screams. I don't really like the vocals, also the melodies didn't really stick to my head.

It's not bad, it's just not really my thing.

So I have been listening to this album -Days of Nothing- a few weeks now.I have to say that it really grew on me and I am digging it so much.This album has everything that a doom metal band can do except for brutal vocals and screams etc. I think it's not a negative thing for the band and their music cos the songs mostly don't have aggressive parts.It's not a heavy album overall.It has some killer doom riffs but you have to give them a few shots cos the melodies and riffs might not get you at first time.But I can surely tell you that this album is a grower.The production rules too.The guitars could have been a little louder but like I said the songs are not that aggressive.The vocals are absolutely great and in place.I can say that the singer is one of the greatest doom metal singers I have heard in years.The lyrics are also good.You can feel some kind of coldness when you listen to this album like some Katatonia and My Dying Bride songs.The Foreshadowing is the best doom metal act of a several couple of years.