The Formation Of Damnation (Ltd. CD+DVD) ?

Jan 27, 2006
Sweden
Anyone knows about TFOD will be released in a special edition (have seen it on several pages), what will the DVD include?
Also, is there going to be a "fan-package" of the album + t-shirt or something like that?
:headbang:

I doubt it, Best Buy and Amazon don't have it either. Our best chance will probably be The End Records. They get a lot of stuff you won't see in stores here in the states.

For all those in the U.S., if you order from www.amazon.co.uk, you can get the CD/DVD edition. It costs 14.14 Euros with shipping, which translates to about $23 bucks U.S.

I'm sure the DVD will be Region 2, so it'll only be playable on your computer, I'm thinking.

To Samsara: Thx for the info about the CD/DVD edition, but that sux about possibly only being able to watch the DVD on my computer - I don't mind paying extra for the import but was looking forward to watching the DVD on my home system :mad: :cry:

Oh yeah, I'm new here :lol: - fan of the band since '91 or so and think the new album sounds awesome. Still have to decide which version(s) to get...

:worship: TESTAMENT