The Forum?! (Australian Tour, Melbourne)

juggerknot

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2006
I was on MSN when all of a sudden my really excited friend tells me that Opeth are coming to Australia, and being the fan that I am, I just totally jumped out of my seat!

Now the venue they're playing in Melbourne is called The Forum, and generally it's an over 18 venue. Ouch! I'm not quite 18 yet...

But please Opeth, I really want to see you guys play! I mean, there's no reason you people have to have an over 18 show. You don't even cuss in your music for a start!

Please, can we have an all-ages show for Opeth in Melbourne?

juggerknot said:
I was on MSN when all of a sudden my really excited friend tells me that Opeth are coming to Australia, and being the fan that I am, I just totally jumped out of my seat!

Obviously, a huge fan

juggerknot said:
But please Opeth, I really want to see you guys play! I mean, there's no reason you people have to have an over 18 show. You don't even cuss in your music for a start!

Firstly, it has nothing to do with the band. Secondly, it has nothing to do with swearing. Thirdly, it has to do with insurance and liability issues, nothing else. Fourthly, seeing as there are two shows in Melbourne, one is likely to be all-ages.

thanks for the info guys!

Oh and by the way, does anyone know when the tickets are going on sale?