The forum's a bit sleepy, eh?

meep17

Oh Snap...
Aug 4, 2007
Hey, I'm new here and have been a "lurker" for a while. It seems as if all is quiet from the Anthrax camp... so that obviously makes this forum a bit more quiet, huh? That sucks. Hopefully Anthrax will hurry up with choosing their lead singer so we can TALK about something: whether it be controversy, something awesome, whatever!!

Now, just a little bit about me as a fan. I'm very new compared to all of you: I just became a fan early this year. Unfortunately, this means I haven't had the chance to see the band live yet. :(

I am a BIG fan of both the Joey Belladonna and John Bush eras. I really do prefer the Joey-era stuff better; his voice is more my style, but I am very open minded and have just gotten into some John stuff. Black Lodge and Only are GREAT and so is the Sound of White Noise CD!! I already have all the Joey-era stuff... what do you think I should get next? Hope to talk to all of you at some point, whether it be the long-winded Last word thread that will NEVER end, or Anthrax discussion! :)

Oh, and before people ask me: I don't drink it, but here's the beer for the rest of ya. :lol:
:kickass: :kickass:

Hey, I'm new here and have been a "lurker" for a while. It seems as if all is quiet from the Anthrax camp... so that obviously makes this forum a bit more quiet, huh? That sucks. Hopefully Anthrax will hurry up with choosing their lead singer so we can TALK about something: whether it be controversy, something awesome, whatever!!

Now, just a little bit about me as a fan. I'm very new compared to all of you: I just became a fan early this year. Unfortunately, this means I haven't had the chance to see the band live yet. :(

I am a BIG fan of both the Joey Belladonna and John Bush eras. I really do prefer the Joey-era stuff better; his voice is more my style, but I am very open minded and have just gotten into some John stuff. Black Lodge and Only are GREAT and so is the Sound of White Noise CD!! I already have all the Joey-era stuff... what do you think I should get next? Hope to talk to all of you at some point, whether it be the long-winded Last word thread that will NEVER end, or Anthrax discussion! :)

Welcome aboard! Check out We've Come For You All next! Great disc!:kickass:

You don't Drink...?

...GET OUT!

Come back when your a drunken loser like the rest of us.

I MEANT that even though I don't drink, you guys usually joke around about bringing beer, so I "did". Hopefully that clears things up. :rolleyes: And I'll check out WCFYA, thanks for the suggestion. :)

i don't drink either. i already out drunken loosered these clowns :lol:

but we don't talk about anthrax that much because there's nothing to talk about right now. as soon as they find a new singer we'll bitch about how he's not as good as joey or john. unless it is joey or john, then we'll start all the joey vs john fights again.

here's an iced coffee :kickass: (looks like a beer but it's iced coffee form dunkin donuts)

Well, there won't be much else to do 'till they announce the new singer and (Possibly)guitarist. God; I've been on vacation for a week and nothing has been announced even now!!

Responding To mikeybong:
Yeah, I've sorta noticed that there's always a very long period in which the band is silent and the fans are left with... well, nothing. I get that... I'm just not patient!!! :heh:

And WHO IS THE ORIGINAL GUITAR??? Well, it sure as hell ain't Dan Spitz.
*drumroll as I look it up on metal-archives*
he is....
GREG WALLS! :OMG:
...whoever the hell he is....:p
There! I think I saved us from a long winded conversation. :lol:
So start thinking about the next topic!

Yeah, but Spitz is the real guitar!
Oh god, here we go with that!:lol:

I know it's in inside joke and all, but for the sake of argument I don't even think Dan is that good of a guitarist. His tone is way too squealy, especially on ATL; and his guitar solos don't make my jaw nearly drop like Marty Friedman or Alex Skolnick. Dan was OK, but not incredible or anything.