The Fourth Dimension [re-recoded]ä

Shamateur

Hypocrite
Jan 23, 2003
Nonexistence
This is a petion! A petion to Peter Tägtgren, mainly, and for the rest of the band.
Here we are -- the admirers of great hypocritic death metal art -- to say that we wish amazing album "The Fourth Dimension" to be re-recodered. Such masterpiece should sounds on now days way so everyone can enjoy it more and more!
I ask thewendy or other who has an opportunity to talk with the band to say that this poll is and it's a real prefrence.

Make YOUR choice! Give masterpiece a second chance to live!!!

petition?

anyway

I kinda agree

like Dimmu did with Stormblast, taking a great opus and give it a freash breath and an actual kind of sounding

but STILL, I want a new album more than a re-recording of fourth dimension

and I doubt Peter has the time to EVEN consider doing both, so its kinda really utopic to expect a re-recording of 4th dimension

Indeed Peter is a very busy person! But somehow he manages to find all the time in the world for everything he does! I think somehow in the near future this just might happen or not. But like SUPERNOVA, I would rather have a new album rather than a re-recorded version of "The Fourth Dimension." Hey SHAMATEUR this thread just reminded me of something! Were you drinking at the time of this writing?? Just a thought because the other thread you started about Parlby sounded similar to this one! :Smug: Anyways, CHEERS & HORNS UP! :headbang:

I'd like Penetralia and The Fourth Dimension rerecorded. I'd pay quite alot for a rerecorded Fourth Dimension.

like dimmu and moonspell rerecordings they are very good and i think that peter could make the fourth dimension
it would be brutal if they did as long as its not like the songs of ten years, which aint as good as the original

The only song I have a complaint about is the re-recorded version of "Penetralia." The original song kicks ass but it seems like the newer version on the 10 years album was cut short!!! :Smug:

nope it was horrid, it was just overdone and lost its brutal edge that it originally had