The Free Food for Thought Fireplace Talkshow

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
This thread is dedicated to monoxide_child.

Here we may participate in a booty-whooty discussion without being disturbed by relentless haters and we might also study this man's psychology and tastes in other things (like free food for homeless people).

If nothing, we will just debate things around a fireplace like a real family on christmas or thanksgiving.

Monoxide, do you know electricity? Can you swim?

6835976584_837189bb16.jpg

i would like to see a youtube video of monoxide_child talking

As Krampus prepares herself, monoxcide child asks her if what she did was clear and precise. Krampus replies that there is no room for interpretation, and asks him if he could imagine what comes after death. When he says yes, she places a pistol in her mouth and shoots herself.

Maybe one day I'll visit Texas and while having a walk I will notice krampus with monoxide child and their monoxide child child having free lasagna like a happy homeless family. The kid will have both asperger's and down's syndromes but average BMI thanks to a whooty booty so it's all good.

Where is the whooty going to come from? I certainly don't have one and I picture m_c looking like Hank Hill without pants on - diminished gluteal syndrome and all!

tumblr_ltwzz2xOTY1r151ov.jpg

Where is the whooty going to come from? I certainly don't have one and I picture m_c looking like Hank Hill without pants on - diminished gluteal syndrome and all!

Yeah your ass is too good. He wouldn't like it. I didn't count with that. Also, I forgot that all his semen creates abortions and abominations that die after few days in the womb. You wouldn't even have to pay for killing it.

Sometimes I wonder if monoxide is truly a man, or just an omnipotent child who lacks the understanding of his abilities. Then I drink St. Ides, picture Krampus and his child-like demeanor in an emotionless sexual collision, and my heart genuinely melts under the warmth that is this world's beauty.

They should start making some products from aborted fetuses that would refund the abortion. Bags or wallets or something. All things considered it's an unused material that takes some work to grow (and kill).

It takes no effort to kill a fetus. One solid punch, one push into oncoming traffic, one accidental lethal dose of heroin, one my pals dick...the possibilities are endless and most can be done for little to no cost.

It takes no effort to kill a fetus. One solid punch, one push into oncoming traffic, one accidental lethal dose of heroin, one my pals dick...the possibilities are endless and most can be done for little to no cost.

Okay but you can't just grow them on a farm.

Everything posted so far is just a prelude to his arrival.

Bullshit. You just call your rape dungeon "The Farm" and there you go.

Wow, at first I thought that by "rape-dungeon" you mean my girl (non-existent), and I thought that was a really fucking harsh thing to call a girl. Rape dungeon, come here, you slut! But then I realized you meant my actual rape dungeon.