The Free Food for Thought Fireplace Talkshow

Seriously. I get asked where I'm from a lot, guess all the blacks rubbed off on me over the years or somethin because I've never lived in the south. Any ideas for what to say next time I'm asked for the thousandth time?

Would you record yourself reading an erotic story for me? A short one, just to put me to sleep.

so my girlfriend's chef got totally hammered and started screaming at the neighbors in the courtyard of the complex, and my girlfriend got a 30-day notice

so now, we're going to end up with, me, my girlfriend, my girlfriend's gay brother, my girlfriend's chef, and the 2 guys that are banging the chef are all going to be living together in 2 weeks

this is going to be awkward

Everyone's real mad you're dragging out their behavior from 5 years ago. Including myself. Why the fuck was I randomly talking about my accent? My god how embarrassing, to randomly post shit in random threads and look like an idiot, sure would hate to still be that way.

is EVERYone mad about this thread getting re-opened or is it really just @Carpe Mortem and ozzman??
also
this was actually @TechnicalBarbarity at fault here
he suggested that i type here because he was surprized and pissed when i started posting in the shitposting thread