"The Freeze Tag Assassins" Debut Single

Chris_P_Critter

Freeze Tag Assassin
Apr 25, 2009
In a van down by the river.
What up bro's.

This is a link to a new project of mine called "The Freeze Tag Assassins".

http://www.reverbnation.com/thefreezetagassassins

This project was born via a collaboration between three musically diverse guitar players who met on the REAPER DAW forum. All recording is done individually using REAPER and arranged via online collaboration.

Hope you enjoy our first single - Steamroller. I did the mix and master for the song... so if your ears bleed after listening to it, sorry about that! ;)

More songs in process, but would love to hear your opinions! :headbang:

Interesting song. Some parts of vocals reminds me Mike Patton. You could add a reverb on snare. The mix sounds good for this kind of music.

Thanks dude - that will be quite a compliment for our singer, who's forum name is "PattonFreak1"

This one's in the can already, but more reverb on the snare will be definitely taken into consideration on the next mix. Thanks for listening dude.

I gave you a review at the Reaper forums. I'm srgdrum over there. I think it's damned good. Wish I could get my mixes to sound nearly that good. My only suggestion was/is more drumming in general. Looking forward to hearing more of your work!

I'm just a noob, but from a consumer standpoint, I'd say the guitars could be just a tad hotter. I like the post production. what did you use for guitar tones? they sound beastly :)

Sounds cool and nice mix! A nice departure from the stuff normally posted here. Its also cool that you were able to organize this between a bunch of dudes over the net.

I'm just a noob, but from a consumer standpoint, I'd say the guitars could be just a tad hotter. I like the post production. what did you use for guitar tones? they sound beastly :)

Thanks man - it's all POD Farm. ;)

Sounds cool and nice mix! A nice departure from the stuff normally posted here. Its also cool that you were able to organize this between a bunch of dudes over the net.

Yeah - March Hare is that way too, right?

I took myself out of the band equasion quite some time ago. Too much stress! This is so easy - no ego's, no one is late for practice, everyone is committed, andi t's been awesome!