The "Can I get a 'Like'" Thread

Hey guys, since we're on the subject of facebook tunes and such, anybody want to explain how I'd actually get a song to be displayed on the band's page itself...other than posting my reverbnation widget on my own personal wall, I havent a clue how to do this.

yeah man get the "bandpage" app on facebook, this willl then stream tracks from soundcloud and i think reverb nation, but its basically just creating an account with the bandpage people and then linking your tracks, itll create its own tab on your facebook and you can set it to be the page visitors land at when they visit your profile

yeah man get the "bandpage" app on facebook, this willl then stream tracks from soundcloud and i think reverb nation, but its basically just creating an account with the bandpage people and then linking your tracks, itll create its own tab on your facebook

Thanks, I actually was able to do all of this without too much of a problem, got the bandpage/soundcloud deal worked out and it shows up on FB but...

you can set it to be the page visitors land at when they visit your profile

hahah, three days later and I finally figure it out lol