The funniest Star Trek TNG Parody of ALL time!

Ack, even without the sound, watching clips from season 1 is so painful :lol:

Haha, I know. I'm surprised TNG survived it's first season. I'm glad it did though.

Here's hoping for the next Star Trek movie to be about DS9 though! Having Sisko return form the wormhole would be rad.

Haha, yeah, THAT'LL happen :loco: (excuse my bitterness, nothing personal :D However, the series actually ended with Sisko in the wormhole after he became a prophet, so it would be more accurate to say return from the wormhole :D)

DS9 is the hardest to get in to because it's so serialized, but every single person I've spoken to who has made the effort agrees that at first they thought it was the weakest, and then realized it's far and above the most rewarding because of the serialization (check out this thread for more)

Haha, yeah, THAT'LL happen :loco: (excuse my bitterness, nothing personal :D However, the series actually ended with Sisko in the wormhole after he became a prophet, so it would be more accurate to say return from the wormhole :D) 'Cause I'm a pretentious know it all who LOVES POINTING OUT SMALL MISTAKES IN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES.

Fixed. :p