The FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen... [MUST READ]

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
...and probably the most retarded and offensive thing too. This is further proof how religious extremists are among the dumbest, most ignorant motherfuckers on the planet. Basically, this is a video you MUST watch. It's hilarious, for so many reasons, mainly because it's REAL.

Yes, this is no joke. That is a REAL video made by some christian douchebag. And it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. It's sort of ironic (hypocritical) how this anti-gay music video is actually the most homsoexual thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

Here's his "mission statement taken from here: Love God's Way ... feel free to look around it's hilarious.

"Donnie Davies

Hello Friends, I hope you take the time to read the quote by our good friend and compatriot, Oscar Wilde. In that one quote Oscar brings to life the isolation and despair of what he refers to as "us", the homosexuals. It is a long, lonely, desolate road, homosexuality. I've been there, friends. I know how horrible and rough that road can be. I have been called a "Faggot". You are not alone and guess what, God Loves You even if he hates your Homosexuality. You just can't stay that way. Let me help you love yourself. Follow me and together we'll C.H.O.P.S away the Gay."

Here's the program he heads called:

CHOPSLogo.jpeg

:Smug::rolleyes: What a DUMB CUNT! :lol:

well the pic doesnt explain mucch lol and i just got up so i wont read all that textXD
maybe later tho

THis isn't real christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

www.godhatesshrimp.com - a parody because eating shellfish is an abomination according to the old testament.

Actually, the new testament doesn't apply anymore, since the new covenant that belivers have with jesus, as opposed to sacraficing a lamb, which is the old testament's way to salvation.

The new testament says love your neighbor. people take these extremists, seriously, and it hurts more people than it helps. These people take selective texts from the old testament and apply them to only things that they agree with. the OT also says you shall not share a bed with an unclean woman (or a woman on her period). not real christians.

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! OMFG!!

"On April 28, 2004, Canada hoisted a filthy fag finger in the Face of God by passing a law making any criticism of homosexuals a crime punishable by fines and imprisonment."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: