The Future Of Dragonlord

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Most of the guys in Dragonlord have main bands that they play in. I don't know how this fares with Dragonlord's future.

I hope the guys will carry on. I don't know how many people here listen to Demons & Wizards...the side project of Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth and Hansi Kursch of Blind Guardian. Well, the guys are so enthusiastic about the new group that Jon is writing songs for both Iced Earth AND Demons & Wizards. Sure, it's gonna be tough, but he's willing to do it.

I hope the guys will keep Dragonlord afloat for years to come.

:tickled:

The future is very bright despite Eric and Steve preparing to go on tour with Testament. Quote Eric: "Dragon-songs are being written."

Lyle in the mean time will do some shows with Psypheria. Don't fret
wink.gif
!

Ms. A, please let us know when Psypheria plays again, we'll be there.

Looks like everyone's been taking a break from shows this winter. But, I do see that Exodus is back on April 4th, and of course this 29th for Testament et al.

Thrasher

Yeah I just recently found out about DragonLord and I wish they go on. I didn't have the chance to buy their cd yet cuz it's out of order everywhere :( I just can't wait to egt it because the only DragonLord song I downloaded freakin rocks!

Supermoi said:
Yeah I just recently found out about DragonLord and I wish they go on. I didn't have the chance to buy their cd yet cuz it's out of order everywhere :( I just can't wait to egt it because the only DragonLord song I downloaded freakin rocks!

well... you can buy it thru the site...

Eric here!

You can order a DRAGONLORD CD thru the official site by snail mail, so you don't have to sign up for a PayPal account. The CDs are $13.00 each. The details are below:

[font=verdana, arial]You may order DragonLord merchandise by Snail-Mail in the United States, by check or money order. Be sure to specify 'Product' and 'Quantity'. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial]NOTE: Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery in the U.S.
Make money order
payable to:
ENTER THE DRAGONLORD
P.O. BOX 19373
SACRAMENTO, CA
95819-0373[/font]

I will personally make sure your order goes out ASAP.

ms. anthrope said:
i had the chance to listen to some new stuff this morning, but I had to get to work
tongue.gif

I for one will be first in line to buy the new dragonlord when the next record is completed. Eric , can't wait for a new Dragonlord record !!! :headbang: