The Gallery Demo

Utuk Xul

Demon Spawn
Feb 13, 2002
The 9th level of Hell
Visit site
I ran across an MP3 of what seemed to be a rough demo version of the song "The Gallery" a while ago. It had Stanne doing the clean vocals and it seemed like it was recorded during the "Of chaos and Eternal Night" sessions. Does anybody have this or know where I can get it again?

Thanks

i don't know anything about it. however, i'd suggest from now on you change "running across" mode to "frantically downloading" mode, at least if you want to gather some very interesting newfound friendships on this board. :D

rahvin.

Thanks Niklas

And Rhavin, what are you implying? I was only asking about this song since it seems impossible to find now (and I forgot where I got it to begin with). I am only doing this as a last resort.

I never had to download DT much anyway, I always had the albums :)

@utuk xul: i'm implying nothing, just that of course everyone here would die to listen to anything new/unreleased by dt and you were emphasizing our curiosity. :) welcome to this forum, btw! :)

@qsilver: your dictionary seems to be allright. ;)

rahvin.

I'd love to hear the Away, Delight, Away demo version, would it be troublesome for Mr. Hedon or Mr. Zodijckyl to post it on the DT MP3 page?

Gotcha Rhavin!

You are right, frantically would have been a more apt word to use.

I still curse myself for losing/deleting this mp3. What was I thinking? I am assuming that the demo version of "Punish My Heaven" is the same one that appeared on the WAR compilation, but I will check MP3.com to make sure. And "Away, Delight, Away"...it looks like the search continues