the Gathering in Greece

I was in their site yesterday and there were no Greek dates... This is the best news I've got in days, being a very crappy week this one... I'll be at Salonika even if the most beautiful woman in the world offers me all-night sex that night... Hope some people from the board will come too...

enjoy these gigs dudes, I guess the Gathering has a lot to offer, maybe more then in the past. Im anxious for the new album. Its a pity Im not able to go to the prelisteningsession in Lille today. Fuckin job :mad:

Originally posted by Mariner
enjoy these gigs dudes, I guess the Gathering has a lot to offer, maybe more then in the past. Im anxious for the new album. Its a pity Im not able to go to the prelisteningsession in Lille today. Fuckin job :mad:

u didn t miss anything Pieter, it was dead lame, 3 TG songs in beetween Dimmu Borgir and other crappy songs...a really pitiful DJ set!
At least Heiko ,Mehdi and I had a good laugh :)

And the barmaid was hot ;)

Originally posted by Lenore
u didn t miss anything Pieter, it was dead lame, 3 TG songs in beetween Dimmu Borgir and other crappy songs...a really pitiful DJ set!
At least Heiko ,Mehdi and I had a good laugh :)

And the barmaid was hot ;)

but on the other hand i could see you guys, esp. mehdi, because he will leave for Paris now :cry:

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Gheheh. For you maybe. I'm being dead serious, the new style does NOTHING to me.
It's called taste

you 're free to like what u want, but wanting a band to always do the same is bullshit.
same old shit as wankers wanting anathema to play old day's doom metal again.
whats the point?:confused:

i'm with Lenore on this. it may sound weird but if_then_else is me fave one. i really dig mandylion and how to measure a planet too, nighttime birds was not that great as a whole though it had some great songs. the fist two ones don't tell me much... the ep was great too... the gathering are getting better with every release i think and that's awesome for a band not so new anymore. HAIL!

so gorik, you can fuck off! :lol:

and please tell me one decent band with female vox other than the gathering? huge credit to them for being top in that section! no other band i know of can even touch their level..

Originally posted by Neonseed
"Pote tha teleiosei ayti i poutana i exetastiki?!"

Katse ma arxisei prwta...
de xerw se pia sxoli eisai alla egw (tei peiraia) edw kai mia evdomada exw grapsei mono to prwto mathima (agglika) kai ta epomena 2 ta exasa logw apergias i opoia sinexizete kai de xeroume pote tha teleiwsei :mad: :yell:

Gorik, Theyve become big in Europe with How to measure... and half of them fans like that one most
but we know them a bit earlier then them, we knew Mandylion and Nighttime Birds when it was released (i know about the release of Nighttime birds, heard Mandylion few times by then)
NT is me favourite, but I'm digging in HTMAP these days (its constantly playing in my car, and I like it more and more.... :) ) And I said loads of time it was shit... :s hehe

Originally posted by Nizz
Katse ma arxisei prwta...
de xerw se pia sxoli eisai alla egw (tei peiraia) edw kai mia evdomada exw grapsei mono to prwto mathima (agglika) kai ta epomena 2 ta exasa logw apergias i opoia sinexizete kai de xeroume pote tha teleiwsei :mad: :yell:
Ego fisiko thessalonikis kai teleiono eytixos 6 februariou;) . Ypomoniiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mariner
Gorik, Theyve become big in Europe with How to measure... and half of them fans like that one most
but we know them a bit earlier then them, we knew Mandylion and Nighttime Birds when it was released (i know about the release of Nighttime birds, heard Mandylion few times by then)
NT is me favourite, but I'm digging in HTMAP these days (its constantly playing in my car, and I like it more and more.... :) ) And I said loads of time it was shit... :s hehe

You're dead wrong. Most people, at least here in Greece, know The Gathering since Mandylion and Nighttime Birds. And what does that have to do with the old albums not being so popular? Which again is wrong cos again most people here think Mandylion is the best one... I reckon if _then_else was ace and the new one will rock also.