the Gathering in Greece

that's no big deal. what would be really offending is to call opeth fans lame wankers that don't know nothing about music or something like that... can you imagine the response? :lol:

no i really did it before. there was a thread going on about opeth lyrics and people were saying how shit they were. but its been deleted.

3rd gig for the Gathering.. The band announced a third gig in Greece in Larisa in 21/4!!!! That's so great!!!
3 days, 3 gigs!!!

Spy

ps: egw ilektronikos sto tei peiraia. emeisngrafoume kanonika...

i don't think the larisa thing is a good idea. not many will show up i reckon. hope i'm wrong but...

Originally posted by Mariner
Larissa, fockin hell
is Anneke doing a striptease-act for the army? :confused:

:lol: i cant believe it.you've becoming half-greek or at least a greek freak.how on earth did you know about larissa and the army connection????:eek: working for the stazi files(?)

if i'm doing the calculation right,i can go there too.its not a bad idea.the hungry volos mob will make a stand.:headbang:

I noticed the 'army-ground' (dunno the proper word) when i passed by with the train...
but about the half greek, doesnt sound bad! :D
How would it like be leaving everything behind and start an entirely new life in Greece? :eek:

I've seen the gathering will be here after Greece gigs, and I wonder why the hell they will come back-I mean we already saw them last year. what an irrelevant band to come.I was expecting more this year! :(

Originally posted by the_good_son141
good choice!
you liked the winter time so coming in summer you'll be hooked deffo.you can start a pub with dear old dunc,hehe

very true. A bar with lots of Belgian and Irish beers!
Please dont fight about the place where the pub should be, in Salonica or Athens. pleaaaaaaaaase :)