the Gathering in Greece

Originally posted by Strangelight
we got offered that tour but we cannae do it :(

:OMG: :OMG:

But why? :confused:
Just like Sol83 said, it would indeed be a really good opportunity for you to be heard by a bigger audience, wouldn't it?
And it's obvious that the Gathering's music style has been through many changes lately, so in a certain way there is a "link" between them and you :)
So how come you turned it down?

The Gathering & Antimatter... that would be a killer... :cry: :cry:

i guess they dont/cant because mick has kids and a job..... or is that supposed to be a secret?
woopsie, sorry girls if you arent interested anymore in "Antimatter" anymore... sorry for you too cedarbreed...

Originally posted by Dwra
:OMG: :OMG:

But why? :confused:
Just like Sol83 said, it would indeed be a really good opportunity for you to be heard by a bigger audience, wouldn't it?
And it's obvious that the Gathering's music style has been through many changes lately, so in a certain way there is a "link" between them and you :)
So how come you turned it down?

The Gathering & Antimatter... that would be a killer... :cry: :cry:

If it had been in the summer we would/could have done it but we're not ready yet. A lot of preparation need to be made for us to tour. Musicians, hairdressers, masseurs, heroin dealers etc.. and they all need to be available at the same time

Originally posted by Strangelight
If it had been in the summer we would/could have done it but we're not ready yet. A lot of preparation need to be made for us to tour. Musicians, hairdressers, masseurs, heroin dealers etc.. and they all need to be available at the same time

i bet many greek sheilas will volunteer to massage you before the show.and you could meet anneke on this tour,dont you like her dunc?:)

take vincent instead of mick:devil:

Originally posted by Neonseed
As noone replied to my previous post i'l assume you dont like 'em:( ! Mariner, Soulfly play sepultura songs in the gigs???????????
haha yeah. Refuse/resist and roots! and they play Wasting Away as well (Nailbomb, his sideproject when he was in Sepultura)

I'm asking because they are coming to salonika 28/02 and if i go i will only go to see max and i would like to play as more as possible sep songs cos soulfly ain't my cup of tea. Thanx guys!