the Gathering in Greece

Originally posted by sol83
You're dead wrong. Most people, at least here in Greece, know The Gathering since Mandylion and Nighttime Birds. And what does that have to do with the old albums not being so popular? Which again is wrong cos again most people here think Mandylion is the best one... I reckon if _then_else was ace and the new one will rock also.

They got big from that single off Mandylion as far as I remember

There was a single for 'Leaves' which I saw the videoclip , a single for 'Strange Machines' i own it , and a live videoclip for 'Eleanor' but I'm not sure it was edited as a single

Nope , it wasnt , but its true a live footage of eleanor appears somewhere on a CD...cant remember which one tho.
The TG singles are:
Strange machines
Adrenaline/Leaves
The May song
Liberty Bell
& Amity

the first three are pretty hard to get, as it's not printed anymore for years, so if you have some, consider you have a little treasure some lads would kill to have :)

Originally posted by Lenore
Nope , it wasnt , but its true a live footage of eleanor appears somewhere on a CD...cant remember which one tho.

yeah the live footage appeared on the limited ' carton ' box edition of 'If Then Else' I got :)

Originally posted by Lenore
The TG singles are:
Strange machines
Adrenaline/Leaves
The May song
Liberty Bell
& Amity

the first three are pretty hard to get, as it's not printed anymore for years, so if you have some, consider you have a little treasure some lads would kill to have :)

hahaaaaaaaaa!
I have that maysong!

but i promised it to someone. And so I will do!