The Gayest shit ever

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I went with my friend last night to see Dokken...however it ended up being the gayest shit ever. it was the opening for a new club and it was Faster Pussycat and LA Guns. they opened the doors at 7 and they didnt start playing till almost 11pm. although it was free, it was a total waste of my night

I clicked on this thread expecting a rant about Autotune...however it ended up being the gayest shit ever. it was a topic about a club that had announced a Dokken show but only Faster Pussycat and LA Guns played. I started reading at 00:07 and didn't realize that till almost 00:08. although it was free, it was a total waste of my night

;)

you went for dokken though. you already knew it was going to be gay... :lol: (sorry, had to!!!:worship:)

lol anyway...yeah, i would be mad if i went to see a band and they didnt play. probably the worst thing that could happen to a new club too. was there a reason they didnt play?

Dokken ownz, LA Guns and Faster Pussycat might be some of the worst gay bands i have ever heard. ;X

And to you guys saying that Dokken is gay: They all experienced more pussy then you guys ever have, or ever will. >;D

And to you guys saying that Dokken is gay: They all experienced more pussy then you guys ever have, or ever will. >;D

id hope they had more than me, since im a straight female lol i really dont have anything against dokken, im just more a fan of comedy than of dokken. and he left dokken wide open lol