The Geek Test!

Really cool one thered!!! i enjoyed it a lot and i'm sure others will do so,too :)

I'm 17.75148% - Geek
hehe exactly as geeky as i thought i am *proud*
:p

i also beat you, hehe :p

as for geeking, well, here's a very short list:
- first thing in the morning, i turn the computer on;
- i have five computers but i'm currently using only three of them;
- they're almost always on;
- they have different operating systems;
- my portable and i are inseparable;
- i also happened to use it as a pillow, once or twice... *ahem* ok, i think it's enough :oops:

Hey, you're still in the double digits, so you can join the Geek club with us!

As for me:

-I know l337 (leet)
-I know who H.P. Lovecraft is
-Always hated mainstream
-done homework that wasn't required
-Created an artificial language (me and my brother did, so we could say whatever we wanted to in the house when we were kids!)
-One of our dog's name was Elvis; he invented Rock n' Roll!
-Taken notes in more than one color
-I've been to a LAN party. (And that my friend was fun.)
-Been called a Geek (by my Dad nonetheless!)
-Labeled "socially inept" by everyone; including my counselor at school.
-I skipped a party once this wintertime to go read my book (I hate parties!)
-And I'm not "cool" enough to go. My pet frog says I'm cool.
-I have read Arthur C. Clarke (more than once!)
-Stephen Hawking (Brief History of the World rules)
-O.k. I know almost everyone here has read J.R.R. Tolkien!
-I've read books on History outside of class.
-I ESPECIALLY WANT A REAL LIGHTSABER (As does everyone else!)
-I want my own gaming store and be referred to as "God".
-Everyone wants Buffy. Even the ladies.
-I DON'T want more friends. Friends are for the weak.
-I want a 100-sided Dice. That would look really weird.
-I want GPS so I can locate the exact opposite side of the world from me.
-I want (and will:)) take over the world. And Fathervic can be my Merlin. Melancholia you can be the wise lady from the lake. |ngy, you can be my robotic/grasshopper side-kick. Khristoff, you and all the members of Asgaroth can be deities!
-I believe in Aliens (is that really nerdy though? I geuss it's nerdy if you believe there's something such as Spock out there.
-I believe in the force. You're not cool if you don't!
-I routinely watch Batman, Jeopardy, Beat the Geeks, documentaries, History *and* the Discovery Channel, the Weather Channel :)grin:), and especially Tech T.V. (Now G4tech T.V., it turned into a video game channel!)
-I have seen Clerks (10+) times! Jay and Silent Bob are my heroes!
-And the list goes on and on.

I geuss letting my ego fly everywhere and writing down half the things I'm Geeky of, makes me a Geek!

Here's some "You know you are a Geek" jokes.

-You know you are a Geek when you post 20+ replies on any messageboard per day.
-You know you are a Geek when you learn the language of the Norse just so you can deem yourself that much more Viking.
-You know you are a Geek when you sleep in Superhero pajama's, sleeping bags, bed sheets, pillow covers, etc...
-You know you are a Geek when you are a Science teacher who plays the accordian. And you play "she blinded me with science" on it to the class.
-You know you are a Geek when you score a 30 or higher on your ACT score.
-You know you are a Geek when you recieve 1 or more academic scholarships.
-You know you are a Geek when you think video games can solve everyday problems, and you proove it by creating a diagram just to show it to one person.
-You know you are a Geek when you are the first one out of the Gym class everyday.
-You know you are a Geek when you wipe your glasses (erhhhm....Bifocals:)) every hour.
-You know you are a Geek when you are the weezing kid at Scout camp.
-You know you are a Geek when your marriage was held in a "science fiction appreciation convention".
-You know you are a Geek when you wait for a certain game to come out for over a year.
-You know you are a Geek when you have read every last part of what I just now wrote.

Ah, an hour and a half easily gone by. Yes, just 1 month and 23 more days until the suspected release of Rome: Total War comes out. Minus an hour from what I wrote right now that would be 1295.5 more hours or around 77,730 more minutes, or 4,663,800 seconds to go. No wait 4,663,794 now.

Aaaaaand that's why I'm gonna kill all humans. It has nothing to do with you, personally, it's kinda hobby to me.

|ng (Geek?!)

P.S: Hey, if FatherVic is Merlin, I do agree to be that robotic being you mentioned. It's going to be easy, since enduring a robotic life is basically what I do.

Yep, and all the video game consoles lined up in a row from the Atari game console to the X-Box. We will also be hosting a LAN party for all you die-hard computer game fans. And for you old-timers, there's a Dungeons and Dragons table set-up for your delight!:tickled:

We'll be staying up all night role-playing and playing video games! Not to mention there will be Pizza, Punch, and Pie there.:)

woohoo, party!! it sounds fun fun fun :D
obviously, i'll be the one making pizza, right guys? you know, veeery few people make pizza better than me *showoff mode ON* :p
can i have 100% american puffy pancakes instead of pies, though? i've been dreaming of blueberry pancakes for a few days, now *yummy*
ok, now i'm hungry... damn... back to work... hungry... pancakes... :cry: