Geek Test

19.32222% Geek. I guess my extensive knowledge of the occult and basic biology, chemistry, and mathematics. Plus my Love for Star Trek rendered me that much of a geek. (Also D&D and Fantasy related stuff helped)

And I don't actually think I am a geek... To be honest I can not sense the full meaning of this word... I can not feel whether it's good or it's bad to be a geek.

Hmm interesting... I dont consider myself to be that much of a geek... I hate star trek for the love of... But I rated at: 37.27811% - Major Geek.... O well.

Yeah, it can get you beat up in school constantly for you whole entire school career, and it won't gaurantee you many dates. One thing is for sure, however, when you are older, you will have a lot of money and the chicks will be swarming you.

But as Sonm stated, that can be both a good and bad thing.

I spent my last highschool days looking like a metal head, the few times when someone did want to mess with me they got their asses handed down to them by a bunch of guys who mosh pit and drink and do drugs (exception to me). The days before then I hung out with D&D playing geeks, but i still had long hair and a beard, and wore Amon Amarth, and Thyrfing shirts, black pants and boots, no one bothered to start shit with me.