The Ghost Inside - Production Info?

Ganks

Nov 1, 2009
Does anyone have any production info on The Ghost Inside's "Fury And The Fallen" album?

One of my favorite's, by the way. :)

It's a very treble-driven album, but I don't think it suffers from it's lack of low-end.

Even listening to the album in my car with subs, it's got basically no bass, BUT it does have that full-polished professional sound.

I'm thinking POD tones for guitars, and possibly slate drums? Definitely an AMAZING snare sound. I love it.

I belive it was done at undercity recordings. cant remember the guys name right now, ill check the liner notes when im home. nearly all mediaskare records get produced at that place.

this record has incredible production and I blast the guts out of this all the time since day 1 of it being released. Ill try chat to them again when they are out here next month see what i can find out about this and about the new record.

I HIGHLY doubt pod tone and I feel like slate could be the answer but if you look at other bands this place has recorded and even other mediaskare releases I somehow doubt this and think it could be all natural.

all in great record and probably one of my favourite productions and band.

If that is all natural, then the engineer is a god.
That is unbelievable!

I just swear I can hear some of that Line 6 fuzz in some of the solo'd guitar parts. But it might just be my ears. :)

Either way, the production IS one of the best I've heard.
Any information on this would be outstanding!

By the way,

When is their new album set to be released? I'm going to pre-order that thing the day it's available!

It was recorded mixed and mastered at castle ultimate studio
(myspace.com/castleultimate)
First blood and all shall perish also recorded their last releases there.

Recorded by Zack Ohren

I´m toaly sure that the kick and snare is 100% replaced with samples, dont know if this is SSD.
I dont think that they used any kind of pod for the guitars. They have a too aggressive bite.

I think they used a mesa rectifier and something else....

Cheers

It was recorded mixed and mastered at castle ultimate studio
(myspace.com/castleultimate)
First blood and all shall perish also recorded their last releases there.

Recorded by Zack Ohren

I´m toaly sure that the kick and snare is 100% replaced with samples, dont know if this is SSD.
I dont think that they used any kind of pod for the guitars. They have a too aggressive bite.

I think they used a mesa rectifier and something else....

Cheers

you sir are correct.

I just got home and checked. after checking castle ultimate out more im REALLY impressed and wow these dudes are fairly cheap.

still GREAT work on this cd.

That cd will always be one of my favorites!! The drums have some much attack. Can't wait for their new cd!