www.revile.net
Apr 30, 2003
Dublin
www.revile.net
:zombie: Venusian Death Cell :zombie:
+ Wreck of the Hesperus
Monday Jan 3rd 2005 @ the Voodoo Lounge, Arran Quay, Dublin
8pm €5

This will be the sort of gig that will be spoken of years down the line, when folks gather on cold winter nights to consume fermented vegetable products and tell tall tales about the infamous Venusian Death Cell - not to be missed

VENUSIAN DEATH CELL (Ireland) Fiends "Demo" CDr'03.
This is an incredibly crappy Demo! The sound is pure crap! And so is the "music"! A big part of it isn't even music, but a teenage screaming on a TV sounds background! Some tracks are played by a band, but it sounds very bad like the first year of a musician and the sound is very bad rehearsal quality! All the more the "cover" looks like a 5 years old children drawing! It probably took me more time to listen, review and upload Demo's review than they needed to "compose" this pure crap! There's absolutely no interest here! These guys could have had the decency to keep if for themselves! Avoid at all costs!
Url: Are you joking?

just a review I found...

Hey, revileandy, I've been heavily influenced by FNM, A Perfect Circle, Anathema and Pearl Jam! :hotjump:

:D

I have a sore throat now though :(

vdc1.jpg

vdc3.jpg

vdc4.jpg

What a guy.....
vdc2.jpg

Oh, who wouldn't be interested in singing in a Dublin rock band? But I'm from Hungary, I'm a bird, I'm a dilettante, and I'm a coward. So if these weren't true, I'd have e-mailed you already :)

damn i missed that gig. had to work as usual. BUT, post away again if theres anymore gigs like this comin up. hopefully i will be working and living in dublin this summer.