The Girls Are Back

Glad to hear they made it back safe!I filmed the show,and took some photos(not all came out though).I am sending the video out tomorrow,and soon after will get the photos scanned,and will email them.:)

I wasn't climbing all over them for details,or pics of the trip.I was respomding to the post by Charlotte,letting them know the video of there show in NYC is on the way as well as the pics.Sheesh dude!

Sabbathking said:
I wasn't climbing all over them for details,or pics of the trip.I was respomding to the post by Charlotte,letting them know the video of there show in NYC is on the way as well as the pics.Sheesh dude!

Oh no! Please don't take it that way, I didn't mean to sound so serious about it. If ya look at some a my previous posts, they are laden with humor of all sorts. Now laff dammit!:loco:

Snausages said:
Oh no! Please don't take it that way, I didn't mean to sound so serious about it. If ya look at some a my previous posts, they are laden with humor of all sorts. Now laff dammit!:loco:
Sorry Gary for the misunderstanding.No offense taken.Have a good one!

supernav said:
Greeted them back home last night at the airport, so yep they're back! I have a feeling they're pretty happy to be back home! Welcome back! :)

-= nav =-

Sadly, I live in the room next to one of 'em and her husband and I still haven't seen her! :yell: Therefore, word of their reappearance in SoCal is still just a rumor to me. :p

No, it's a long cut. :D I use it when I'm trying to use up work time and reduce miles on "the beast."

Just want to say thanks for the show at The Tribeca, NY. You absolutely blew us away! And how cool to be so up close to the stage to see ALL you guys play so perfectly, get candy from Eddie :lol: and watch Skolnick do both Smith and Murray solos on The Trooper. Fantastic job!

Thanks to Ms. Chickinson for the interview - should be on-line in a matter of days...watch this space....something big is coming.... :cool: